Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Love To Take My Bra Off.......

Just a little Show and Tell today... lol   This was a freebie from I think, Twisted Threads.. I bought the linen and roller skates to complete. This was stitched years ago.. I have been going through my (finished stitching) need to do something with pile ... lol  So, I am showing off today...

 This is a Shepherds Bush. The fabric is a light green, it doesn't show up as green in the picture.. It will become a pillow.

 This is a Seka's Design. I did alot of these designs when they first came out. I love the threads that were used. The fabric is a light blue. Picture is not true to color.. It will be a pillow.

 I am sure you all recognize Prairie Schooler... This are to be finished and shaped as eggs for Spring.. I stitched these about 4 years ago. I know.. They are on 18 count.. I like the stiffness sometimes when I finish as a flat shaped design.

 This was a Heart In Hand Kit from years ago. I had it in a frame. I have since removed it and I want to finish it as a little pillow with ric-rac.
 This is a valentine Freebie. I love to stitch on natural color linen. I used over dyed threads.  It will become a pin keep.

 This was a freebie too. I don't remember to designer. It was done years ago. I added the silver thread to give it some sparkle. I used to get a lot of the freebies from stitches N Things. Deb had a shop newsletter she would mail out. She always put a lot of freebies in it.
I know it got costly for her and she had to stop and now does a email newsletter. No freebies in newsletter. 

 Stitched freebie from the William and Cate Wedding. I added the pretty pearls. It will also be a little pillow.

 Another little freebie from I don't remember. I will make into a scissor fob, one day...lol
 This was a freebie from La d da. I stitched it over one thread. I have a little hornbook I want to mount this to..

 This one has a great story.. I used to belong to a message board.. I am think aol board. It had categories such as, Cross Stitch. I signed up for many Round Robins and Exchanges.  This is from a Round Robin Group.  I should have written the names on a piece of paper and kept with it, but I didn't.. I do have the initials and state initials. If you happen to maybe see your initials and remember this piece.. Please let me know.. SS in OK, JS in CO, CP in ME, PA in HI, and AT in AL. Oh... That is me... lol I hate losing contact with stitching friends..

 Another freebie. A Blackbird Designs.  I may make this on into a bag with lavender in it...

 This Winnie The Pooh was a kit. I got it when I worked for JCS magazine. DD started stitching it when she was a teenager. I had to finish it up... Both of the grandbabies don't care for Winnie the Pooh. If  anyone would like this.. Please email me.. I will gladly pass it along to you.  Hope it gets a good home... First that comes through with an email gets it...

 This freebie stitched last year must have gotten buried in all the other finished and lounging around stuff.  lol  I well... maybe next year...

This is a design of a name tree. I purchased it from a designer.. Can't remember where in the net.. It is a tree shaped in my maiden name, Whitaker.  Just used DMC on Natural Linen. 
That is all today for Show and Tell. That is not to say, I have more finishes and a lot of WIP's. lol...  
Till Later....

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

All this work is so beautiful April!!! I used to cross stitch a TON about 20 years ago and have no idea what I did with my supplies. I think they didn't make the move when I moved 6 years ago. One of these days I am going to have to reinvest and start over and start stitching again!

Happy Tuesday!
LuLu~*xoxo

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great stitched pieces. I have so many, too. Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

Lots of beautiful work there. And there is only one that I have done also and that is the Dancing Lamb by Shepherds Bush. I have it stitched but it also sits in my to finish pile.
Happy Stitching
Denise

ricketyjo said...

I love all your stitching, what a great collection of pieces! :)