Friday, August 24, 2012

Freaky Friday Findings

As it says on this magazine, Let the Crafting begin!
That is want I plan to do! I picked up my bimonthly magazines today. I love Create and Decorate!

I picked up Better Homes and Gardens - Halloween Tricks and Treats magazine. I buy this one every year!

I spotted the new Just Cross Stitch magazine with the free Sullivans floss and free Halloween graph from Glendon Place Designs. Cute word Trick or Treats with candy corn.

I love this design in the New Just Cross Stitch magazine. The design is by Alessandra Adelaide needlework's (AAN). I think I will stitch it. The only thing I have a problem with, it that the pumpkins look scary and the cat and ghost are smiling.  lol  I may just give the ghost two eyes and no mouth and do something with that cat's smile. He looks to happy for me. He needs to look menacing!  lol
 
I did go ahead and purchase some Sullivan Floss. Our Hancock Fabrics store sells it. I got Halloween colors to try it. I will tell y'all, it feels like silk.. I have heard that it does not tangle like DMC. That chart is the Freebie that was with my magazine.
I am blasting out of my recliner and off to the craft room to find a chart to try out this new floss.  I will give y'all a heads up on what I think when I finish a little stitching... Till Later....
 

5 comments:

Barb said...

A great collection of magazines. I'll be anxious to hear about the floss!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Fun magazines! Let us know how you like the floss!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am drooling!!! Eeeeeeeeeek!

Happy Saturday!
LuLu~*xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello

Lovely magazines and gorgeous thread colours, really great stash.

Sally

Rachel S-H said...

I really like that AAN design. if I could just find some time to work on it!