Saturday, August 13, 2011

SCREAM !!!

 SCREAM HOUSE - JUST NAN

This is what came in my mail box Thursday!  I can't wait to start stitching.  It may be like that Halloween Ornaments from Cricket Collection.. Take me years till I finish!
I have not been doing anything but stitching and sitting under the air conditioner in this heat! 
I hear Thunder in the distance!  I hope to see some rain. My roses are still blooming but they need water bad.. I could just go out and turn the sprinkler on for them.. I am sure they would appreciate it!
of course... They are the only plant things that has survived this heat! I also have a big fern.. It is resting under the big oak.. It seems to be doing OK.. I will go check on him tonight.. 
Till Later.....


3 comments:

Wagapapa said...

I love that kit! It's just fantastic. I'd like to see some progress soon :D

Babs in Alabama said...

Love that JN, and know someone who has stitched it. It is so much cuter than the picture allows. Please stitch so we can watch it grow :) It's clouding over in N AL now on Sunday and we had big storm yesterday. Stay dry and STITCH!
hugs,
babs

Siobhán said...

What a cute design! I love Halloween stitching. I can't wait to see some of your WIP pics!