Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Model Stitching

That is what I have been up to. I am stitching 2 models for Michelle May over at The Raspberry Rabbits. They are great to stitch. That is about all I have been doing. Met my BF Diana for lunch at the very elegant Burger King... lol  It is new.. so it has not had time to because messy or be abused yet.  They are still learning to get the orders right.. They do have a problem with the ketsup dispenser.. That is all I will say....
I am watching a whole day of Ghost Hunters on Sy-Fi channel. I love ghost stories.. So I am stitching and watching about Ghost. I like to hear the history of the places and then watch them try to find something. I have always been fascinated by the stories that go along with the un-natural. There is always a story.. that is what is so great. Can you tell I love History? 
I am reading on my Kindle, 100 True Stories That Happened During The Civil War. It is a great book. The stories are short and to the point. I mostly watch History Channel during the day. I have been watching the Earthquake & Hurricane News.  That is all I have been up to.. Hope everyone else is having a great week. Till Later...

3 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Glad you are having fun stitching and watching some history. I like history too and ghost stuff. Dag girlfriend you should move here! Oh wait, we just had the earthquake and now I'm going to get slammed with the hurricane. Maybe I'll move there!
xx, shell

Joy said...

Love the idea of BK being "elegant"...lol! It's sad to see all the old malls disappearing.

Mrs Minton makes... said...

Love your blog!! I live in wales, (uk), so your amazing photos of the smokie mountains in misty rain was reminded me of home!!
Love your work esp the painted T and Batty so cute!!