Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where Is A Maid When I need One !!

I have been busy trying to put up Christmas decorations and cleaning the house.Thanks for stopping in and reading my blog. I will have some pictures tomorrow of the finished sun room. It is coming in real handy. We are having problems with our central unit ducts. Some have rusted out and we didn't know till this past weekend. We discovered we are heating all under the trailer.. Not to mention an Out Of This World power bill. Now we know why the neighbor's 7 dogs were staying under our home... LOL
I will unload some pictures tomorrow of things going on around here. I will also have a giveaway when I reach 100 followers!! So stay tuned... Till tomorrow....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Too funny about the dogs - not too funny about the bill!! Hope you get it all fixed up in a jiffy!