Sunday, January 30, 2011

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!



I asked Joshua to pick a winner out of the Bowl Of Bloggers !!! I think he was thinking it was going to be a hazardous job. He put on his bike helmet for this dangerous duty ! He is also in his car seat !! We are not racing !! lol
He reached in the bowl and picked the winner !!! He is amazing !!! See ~~~~




He is showing anyone that he has picked the winner !!! And without further waiting.......

The winner is ............ PAM of Basketnprims !!!! I have already sent her an email !! Congrats to pam !!! Thanks to all my blogging friends !!!! I love reading all your blogs !!! Thanks to everyone who entered and made this possible for Joshua to draw.. The Thrill of The Night!! lol Picture is not good to read.. he was jumping around....

Hope everyone had a great weekend !! Was just beautiful here in Bama !!! Hubby just now took the last dump truck load to burn.. So, the old homestead is no more.... I have a big front yard now !!!! ALRIGHT !!! till later.........

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Oh, my goodness! I am way more than excited, I'm super excited. Thank you Joshua for picking my name and I'm so glad you are OK after performing this super duper dangerous task, lol. I'm glad you had your gear on. I love Brenda's designers and I love hearts, I love harvest, so I guess I'm all set. Plus 28ct. is my very favorite fabric to stitch on. Thank you so much April Mechelle ~ for your generosity and for sending me an email. Such good news when I came in from weaving.
hugs,
pam

Lynn said...

Congratulations Pam!

Mary said...

Congratulations Pam! Lucky you!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Congratulations to you and to Pam. Best Wishes
Be always in stitches.

Deanna said...

Congratulations to Pam! It looks like it was a lot of work to remove the old homestead. You'll have fun this spring planting grass and stuff. Or maybe you can do that now? We definitely can't!