Friday, July 23, 2010

Tomato Day


This is what I did today! Thank you Aunt Judy for the tomatoes! They are in my freezer now. I also went to the Thrift Store today. I bought 6 wooden frames today for about $4.50 . You can't beat that price. Some are big, some are small. I will redo them all with a new coat of paint.
Raeanne, me and the kids went grocery shopping tonight after it cooled down. Had to wait to get out, it was in the 100's today.
Not much else happening to weekend. Rebel will be getting her hair clipped this weekend. She should be a lot cooler. I can't understand why she wants to go outside in 100 degree sunshine and lay on the porch and pant.... After all she is a black cocker spaniel with thick thick fur. I will get a picture of her posted this weekend.
Don't forget I will be posting wip on Crazy Eye Skeleton this weekend! Till later ...

2 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Our tomatoes won't be ready for a long while yet. Yours look great, nummy. Have a great weekend:)

Littlebit said...

Ooo, that looks so yummy! And your Halloween ornaments are wonderful!