Wednesday, May 2, 2018

2018 STITCHING MAYNIA

I have decided that for the first time I would join this year's Stitch Maynia.  I have kitted up a basket of projects so that I would be ready on May 1st.
I have also been getting ready for the Prim Stitchers Society Retreat. I was at the Atlanta Retreat in 2016, but I missed last year. I'm not able to attend this year, but I will have a table set up.

I have been stitching on some pinkeeps for my table. They were a big seller in 2016. I'll have different ones this year.

These are some from 2016. I will have the Bee again. 


This is the one I was stitching on today.  I will also have my hangers. I have some bases that I'm making for pinkeeps and stuffed projects. I have been posting things on my Instagram under
aprilinalabama if you would like to follow me.

My May 1st Maynia Stitch:

Land Of The Free by Little House Needleworks. This is how far I got last night.  Tonight I'm starting Lizzie Kate's  My To Do List.

I will try to post progress tomorrow night on it. I'm off to stitch now. 
Until later..... 








No comments: