Monday, January 29, 2018

Welcome 2018

I just looked at my calendar!  It's 2018!   I have got to get myself together. 

Right now I'm stitching away on some Valentine Freebie stitching by Hands On Designs.  I just finished a SAL with Priscilla and Chelsea.   I will be able to show that later on in the week.  I finished a model stitch for Brenda of With Thy Needle And Thread.  Super cute! 

And I have the Flu! 

I hope I still have some followers....

I promised myself at the first of the year I had to get back into blogging.  I miss reading blogs too.  Since I have been sick I have tried to catch back up on reading while laying around, drinking tons of fluids and going to the bathroom.  Lol.

I have so much stitching to share.  Got to get better....
Until later....

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon April. I was in the hospital the first of the year with pneumonia, bronchitis, influenza A and A Fib. Much better now.

Linda

Marilyn said...

Feel better soon!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

April, sending you get better thoughts. I look forward to seeing what you have been stitching. Good to see your post!

Daffycat said...

DOWN WITH FLU! I hope you feel better soon!