Friday, January 6, 2017

Brrrrrrr In Alabama!

Sitting here stitching and waiting to see what the weather brings to us in central Alabama.  I have been stitching on two projects.
This is the day by Tracy Riffle. It was in a Just CrossStitch magazine.  I started it a couple of years ago. I put it aside to Stitch other things.  I decided this year would be the year that I finished projects that I had put down or in my case, in the drawer that is neglected.  
Go ahead and get on to me for this new start. I did start a new Stitch. Brenda's January Word Play. I have 6 of them stitched. I guess that means 6 more to stitch! 
I just sent a model project back to Brenda and waiting on another one to Stitch.  I love stitching her designs. I'm on my tablet so I will try to attach pictures.   Here we go...  
I guess I will have to try another way.   Using blogger to blog this post. I guess I need to read up more on it. 
Until later....


 
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress and cute start April.

Linda

Jackie's Stitches said...

Very cute April! I've not seen This is the Day before but it's adorable. The border in particular looks amazing on the linen you chose!

Robin in Virginia said...

Nice progress on This is the Day and a good start on the January block! Enjoy your weekend!