Friday, June 24, 2016

I'M FALLING BEHIND AGAIN... WAY BEHIND!

 
Hello to anyone that is still following me....  I will say I really miss blogging.  Please forgive me for being away so long.  It is just so hard to find the time....  But, I will try to be A Better Blogger!  lol

I'm still model stitching, plus I'm designing my own needle punch patterns, also cutting, sanding, and painting boards. Plus I'm cutting paddles and boards from old barn wood to mount stitching.
It has been so hot in Alabama!  I have been working in this heat doing all that cutting and sanding.

I started a Facebook business page to sale. Just yesterday I opened a Etsy shop for my items.  Don't know how it will work out....

I had a booth at the Prim Stitcher Retreat. Looking around for some pictures....



 I made these pinkeeps for the retreat. I made 20 before I went to the retreat. I sold 15 so, the day before I stayed up all night making 20 more.  I came home with 6.  I think they were a hit.
 I also made these wooden hangers that will hold your needlework. I put a quilted applique piece in one and a cross stitch piece in the other one.


I had made these needle minders to sale. I made them where you could use on your fabric or beside your stitching place. Two
magnets.

This was my table at the retreat!  

I have been stitching models for Becky of Death By Thread.  Love stitching her models. The colors just pop! I did these two for her last month.



 This bag I stitched awhile back.  I loved how she finished it!

I'm going to sign off for now.  I have to get back to stitching the next Death By Thread Release..

Hint, beautiful linen and floss!  hehehehe
 

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

You made some cute items.
Good luck with your Etsy shop.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Welcome back, April! What a fun post to read this morning! You have been busy creating. Thank you for sharing your pictures from the PSS retreat. Enjoy your weekend!

Sweet Sue said...

waving hi from finger lakes region, hot here too:)

Linda said...

Lovely stitching April and the boards are great.

Linda