Saturday, June 25, 2016

I'M Blogging Again! TWICE In TWO Days !


I did it!!  I'm posting again!  lol   I've been working outside today in humid hot, humid hot weather.  I did get some more paddles and boards painted.

I want to share some cross stitch finishes that happened this past week.

 I stitched this Blackbird Designs, Liberty Eagle for a exchange group. It was called The Very Merry Unbirthday Exchange. It was in a group Dixie Samplar has on Facebook. 
 This design is by The Primitive Hare.  Design is one of The Sea Ornaments. I stitched it on my black walnut stained 28 count linen. I also mounted it to one of my Primitive Boards. This one is the   Gray Whale Tail Board.
This last stitch I did was by SubRosa designs.  1776 Freebie from our Prim Stitchers Society on Facebook.  I mounted it on my Colonial Red Board.

I'm back to model stitching tonight....
 
I hope I have not lost all my Blogging Friends. I'm back to reading blogs at night before bed and commenting.. It is so hard trying to catch up on what everyone else is stitching or crafting. I love seeing all the vacation and summer pictures.

Until Later.....

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wonderful finishes, April! My favorite is the whale, love that!

Karen said...

Hi April...I'm trying to get back to reading blogs too. Love all your finishes and your boards are fabulous for finishing. Happy stitching.....

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes April. I love the boards that your making.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

April, your finished projects look great. I love how you have them mounted on the boards. How do you mount them on the boards? Enjoy your Sunday!

Rachel S-H said...

Very pretty finishes