Tuesday, February 7, 2012

STITCHIN' And EATIN'!

That is all I have been doing!  Stitching!  I did get the model finished for Brenda - With Thy Needle & Thread. It is so cute! Keep checking her blog for a picture. I'm now working on a stitching model for Shell - The Raspberry Rabbits!  It is going to be cute too!
I have not been able to stitch anything for myself..
I have also been eating big time.. I fell off the wagon and that wagon drug me all around making me eat all kinds of bad food.  I ate some cheese pizza along with bread sticks Sunday. Till then... I had lost 12 pounds.. I climbed back on today...  It is so hard..  I did find out something.. I will not be able to eat like that again.. I was so bloated in my stomach.. I think that bread and crust started raising in my stomach..  I hate to say... but today, I have been in the bathroom a lot..  I had to climb back on so I would feel better...
So Today I Am Back At Day #1.. and I had added 3 pounds to the wagon!! I hope my wheel doesn't fall off with those extra pounds!!  lol
I have added a MP3 player to my eletronic stuff. I have been downloading music to listen to while I walk.. I have yet to walk.. lol
I will now have time.. I will make time!
Till later... If you see a wagon flying by with me about to fall out.. Please toss me back on!!  lol

8 comments:

Mouse said...

ohhh well done on all the model stitching and have tossed you back onto the wagon ;) I have decided that I can't indian curry any more and ice cream for the same reasons ... so go girl you can do it :) love mouse xxxx

natalysneedle said...

I look forward to seeing your model stitches. As far as the fall, it wasn't that far, more of a pothole, you are now back on track, Good Luck! You can do it!
Plus you will feel better.

Autumn said...

I don't have much will-power. I need to work on my weight and health and it's SO HARD. Good luck and happy stitching.

Lynn said...

I fell off my wagon over the holidays and when I stepped back on I found that I'd added 10 lbs. This is definitely not an easy battle!

Rachel S-H said...

You're still down 9 pounds. That is good! Good luck staying on track again. I know you can do it.

pam said...

If only stitching burned more calories....

Melissa said...

Hope you're feeling better. I could never give up bread because at the first opportunity I'd binge on it. Too funny about it rising in your stomach. OUCH!

MartyG said...

I will keep a lookout for your models and the wagon. You are doing OK, it is always the hardest in the beginning. I knowvyou can do it.