Tuesday, July 4, 2017

JUNE WENT BY QUICK!!!

I blinked.... and June was gone!  What happened!   I have been stitching on some Patriotic Stitching on this Independence Day! 

I hope everyone had a great 4th!  Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue!

I ordered a bunch of charts from Deb at Stitches N Things shop.  I don't have a local shop. Deb always has great sales!  These are the ones I ordered:




A lot of Patriotic Stitching!  I keep my flags and Americana stitching out all summer long. I do have the 2017 Prairie Schooler Santa in the new ones.. lol 

I joined in on the fun with Dixie Samplar's Happy Unbirthday Pinkeep  Exchange again this year.  I mailed out my Pinkeep on Friday. I hope my partner likes it. 

It is a kit from Beth Seal of Summer House Stitche Workes. It's called Liberty Starlet.   I didn't remember to take a picture after I put it together.  Oh Well... I was in a hurry. Nothing like waiting to the last possible minute.  lol


I received a beautiful pinkeep from Marie Waterman. She personalized the back with our names and the year.  I just love it! I have it sitting by my stitching chair.

Look at that chain stitching around the edge!  Beautiful stitching!



If you are a follower Marie, Thank you. I love it! 

I did two more items in the mail. I love all kinds of stitching!



One book, Stitches From The Garden by Kathy Schmitz and a kit called Feathered Friend to make a necklace.  I can't watch to start these. 

And.... In all places to find some pretty fabric, Walmart. I bought the fabric and the DMC to go with the colors. I see a Fall project in the near future!

Fireworks are going off everywhere around my house.  Barney is scared so I will close for now.
Happy 4th! 

Until Later.........

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely stitching and great new stash April.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous assortment of new charts you received! Your pinkeep looks super as does the one you received from Marie. Know you will enjoy using it.